Skating outdoors with an RC car for a camera person. Works rather well for checking form. The camera car is an RC8-E with a Mamba Max and a Medusa 60mm 2000 running on a 4S Lipo.
RC Speed Skating
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkoeIrdc5WQTrying to video ourselves skating again by following a RC car that has a camera strapped to the top of it. Camera came loose and the picture didn't turn out so great.
RC Speed Skating Part II
SkateLog Forum: RC Speed Skating
AE RC8eby KevinR (Mar. 6, 2009)Following on from the release of the RC8Te and the RC8e Team Associated has released details of the new RC8e which is an electric version of their popular RC8 kit.
RC8e Kit Features:
- Molded battery tray supports two ROAR-approved 1:10 scale size 7.4v LiPo battery packs with room for foam pads
- Receiver box, servo, and battery tray are removable in one piece for easy maintenance and cleaning
- Convenient wire routing keeps critical electronic wires out of drive-train components and simplifies disassembly
- Includes pinion gear (15T) and molded composite spur gear (46T)
- Rigid one-piece motor mount utilizes standard motor screw mounting pattern
- Large elevated speed control mounting area allows for easy screw mounting of common speed controllers
- Upgraded dual bellcrank steering for more consistent steering and reduced bump-steer
More info can be found here.
Team Associated: RC8e 1:8 Scale 4WD Electric Buggy Kit
Medusa Research: Medusa Motor 60mm 2000V
Mamba Max : Mamba Max 10th Scale Power System
Losi: 4S LiPo Battery
New revo 1st day out. 4S LiPo, 9L Brushless, Mamba Max. ROM suspension. Never even tried the brushed setup.
4S Lipo Mamba Max