Interview with Tamara Llorens
作成日時 ： 2011/01/09 01:30
トラックバック 0 /
Rollerblade Magazine に Tamara Llorens の極々簡単なインタビューが載っていました。ただ独りの Rollerblade 専属スピードスケーターとして、今年も活躍を期待したいところです。|
Interview with Tamara Llorens: “I am enjoying the beach right now!”
(Jan. 2, 2011)Hello Tamara. Here in Europe, it is quite cold and snowy sometimes. You are in Argentina: what is the weather like?
I am in Argentina. I'm in my home enjoying the summer with my friends, my family and of course my dogs. The weather is very nice to be on the beach.
What are you doing during the “winter”?
For the moment, I am on vacation, it is the routine. I'm experiencing new things and I am just skating along the coast at this time.
What was your best memory in 2010 with Rollerblade?
My best memory about this past season was to be with Robert, Greg and Vinz. I learnt a lot with them about the various branches of skating. I found it very interesting and fun. We also had many funny moments! I enjoyed a lot the videos and the photos sessions because it was all very natural, and those are the things that pleased me.
You discovered other way of roller skating in 2010: did you enjoy this?
On a competitive level, it was a different season for me, with very few competitive marathons. But the good thing is that I learnt to enjoy skating otherwise!
Rollerblade Magazine: Interview with Tamara Llorens: “I am enjoying the beach right now!”
- Birth date: January 22, 1982
- Place: Mar del Plata, Argentina
- In the Rollerblade team since: 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2010
- Best results: bronze medal in 2001 and 2002 at the world championships, 2 times winner of the 111 of Saint-Gallen, overall winner of the French Inline Cup 2009, in the Top 5 of the WIC in 2006 and 2007
- Favorite music: I like Joaquin Sabina, Andres Calamaro, Oasis and Coldplay
- Favorite movies: all science fiction
Team Rollerblade: Interview with Tamara Llorens (Mar. 7, 2007)